Friday, April 22, 2011

Murder One - And Only One

And who knows what I'm talking about when I say, "...that TV show from the mid-ninties, Murder One, with all those lawyers and Jason Gedrick..."? Don't all raise your hands at once.  Here's a little more help: it's also got Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson, and it stars a guy that looks a lot like Daddy Warbucks.

This is a show that - even if you haven't ever heard of it - is worthy of your attention.  It's not the best legal procedural drama ever to air on network television, but it may well be the first to present a single case that spanned an entire season.  This show was 24 and Lost before they were even born.  I've only recently found it again, and started re-watching the first few episodes, and I have to say that it's holding my interest so far.  So, go forth, be fruitful, find Murder One, and watch the hell out of it - you'll be watching a piece of television history...

No comments:

Post a Comment